Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Raw Energy Bars What Kind Of Grains Can A Raw Vegan Eat?

What kind of grains can a raw vegan eat? - raw energy bars

Oatmeal harm, not even your stomach? I have the wrong oats (not "quick" oats), the super-rich chocolate (peanut butter, can not prove it), vegan cookies and fridge ... oh. this kind of pain. Just live with this feeling? or have a stomach made of steel now?

Vegans can not eat or raw, whole, cut the steel oats, because it is very low, processing? Oh, it's a silly question, right? Raw vegans can eat oats, unless they are cooked oatmeal, right?

Raw Vegan eat cereal for breakfast? (more raw energy bars, I mean), like corn flakes? or something else? Puffweizen then? Wheat meal is heated in the process? so,

Triscuts can upload? or wheat, shredded wheat?

I'm curious! Thank you!

I guess you have to find a vegan raw MB, forum or chat room type thingie. Maybe I will. We have to thank the posters suggested that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment