Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bunionette Surgery Tailors Bunion I Have A Bunionette (Tailor's Bunion), But I Have Little Pain. Is Surgery Still An Option?

I have a bunionette (Tailor's Bunion), but I have little pain. Is surgery still an option? - bunionette surgery tailors bunion

I am a girl of sixteen, when I was in the title, I have a bunionette. It is located on the right foot. It is very striking, but not very painful. This is just opened. I see a podiatrist on 11 December, but I'm sure if you need surgery or not. I fear that if nothing is done gradually to painful. What is best to discuss the operation and done with it, or can be treated (as somehow shrunk!) Without Surgery?

PS I can not promise all of my pairs of shoes comfortably, I'm sixteen, do you remember?

2 comments:

keenamon... said...

You're lucky that only one foot. I'm the same age and I have both. I really want the surgery so I can finally wear normal shoes, because their pain ballet shoes to wear and cute heels. It will get worse, I saw his feet, finally, some older women with tailerbunion with the little finger and was fully down. I think we should definitely talk to your podiatrist. Mine works recommended surgery as a last resort, but I tried inserts and supplements, and nothing. The transaction does not last too long and not get as big operation, which usually just cut the protruding bone or protruding bone.

Sumanitu Taka said...

Hope this helps

Post a Comment