Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Exercise Workout Plan Is This A Good Workout Plan??? Exercise Routine?

Is this a good workout plan??? exercise routine? - exercise workout plan

I am fourteen years old and I exercise and diet in the summer, so that they can lose ten pounds. Now I weigh 112 pounds, I go to about 100-103. (Oh, and I asked my doctor about it and said if I do not weigh less than 100, I am in perfect health)

OK, here is my training schedule and exercise:
extend over five minutes
25 stomach
25 squats
25 scissors
25 push-ups
Bike for 45 minutes
(Previous year takes place twice a week)

This is another exercise I will also do the other days:
Line for 5 minutes
25 stomach
25 squats
25 scissors
25 push-ups
a training DVD that includes aerobics and weight training (45 minutes)
(This process will be conducted three times per week)

These plans are good? The first exercise routine is twice a week, then three times a week I exercise routine, then I will ..... uh, is it good for? I have five pounds in the summer?

4 comments:

njpsycho... said...

Kudos to your physician about your foreground. Well, you are very lucky, your age, not necessarily a training plan that covered weight. Your metabolism is so high, everything you need to do is change your diet.

Cut the following from your diet: soda, soda, iced tea, fruit juices, soft drinks, vitamin water, chips, candy, chocolate, junk food and fast food. This does not mean stop eating, simply replace them with healthy foods.

Now, the other half is easy, you're young and summer. Turn off the TV, downloading and exit. Walk, go for playing with friends, swimming.

If you go to eat healthy and play, comes the weight. Good luck and good health.

niki said...

It sounds good to me. Almost the same thing I every day in the gym.

niki said...

It sounds good to me. Almost the same thing I every day in the gym.

lanburt said...

O.. yeah ....

Post a Comment