Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bitches Msn Adresses Why Did She Add Me Back On Msn???? And Is She Still My Friend?? Can I Earn Her Trust Back?

Why did she add me back on msn???? And is she still my friend?? can i earn her trust back? - bitches msn adresses

It was bad for my 2 best friends, and it bothers me and called ***** on MSN. Then when the others went inside, said shes would block me and remove me if they did, but I said, I'm srry wrong to him some space, "said i dont care, and it was. A few days later, said it was online and I asked my other friend she got u 2 add my msn, he said he did not ask for it. But why, after asking for my msn, she said, shes not my friend. I'm really confused what should I do? Will he forgive me and be my friend? "Why the hell did she say? plz help i need good advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment