Monday, February 1, 2010

Should I Put Construction Sand In My Aquarium HOw To Prevent Or Clean Dust After Sanding Plaster?

HOw to prevent or clean dust after sanding plaster? - should i put construction sand in my aquarium

Construction workers place great cracks in the wall of my living room and two bedrooms, so that is covered in this plaster mixed and dried. Now go to sand and paint. However, it is dust and how can I prevent it spreading everywhere? If dust falls on the carpet or walls or furniture and television, how can I clean it? In addition, the powder is made from these materials a hazard to health? I have a little brother who suffers from asthma and sensitivity to particles.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It Sanders, why are we a vacuum system associated with them. They work very well, but not 100%. Dust extraction and is not dangerous. Brother to leave until they are finished, including painting.

Post a Comment