Sunday, February 7, 2010

Neurological Clinic 612 8791000 Carpal Tunnel Surgery A Second Time?

Carpal Tunnel surgery a second time? - neurological clinic 612 8791000

I have had a history of Nice of carpal tunnel syndrome and surgery she made in 2002. Well, earlier this year, I started again with very mild symptoms. I asked my doctor about it and I was referring to a neurological clinic, and tested it and I was back in action. At that time (spring 2007) was very good and I was told that probably do not need back surgery, but thought it would be a cortisone injection to examine. I have never received the vaccine. This has worsened recently, and I think we need to be reassessed. There's a place here in Phoenix that is a new procedure for carpal tunnel surgery with a recovery time is noticeably shorter, and I have given them. I wonder if you can repeat the carpal tunnel surgery, but I think it is worth seeing. No one had the disease occur after surgery?

4 comments:

alpla said...

It is the endoscopic (small cut), but the scars he has from the beginning, I went with cortisone injections and / or physical therapy.

CTS tend to back if you do exactly what caused the first time to hold (eg, writing too much, etc.) ..
Good luck.

beth said...

The surgery is a quick solution. Professional Therapy Accupunture to eliminate pain and prevent a recurrence.

kenan d said...

I am not very wise, that they too have no idea

Serious Trouble said...

I do not know who has undergone a repeat procedure, but one of my colleagues in dental hygiene, the new procedure was last summer and was back at work within two weeks. It was (and is) completely free of pain this time.

Post a Comment