Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spanking Scenes From Movies Girls:my Bf Asked, Could We Include Spanking In Our Foreplay (him Spanking Me). Has Anyone Tried It & Liked It?

Girls:my bf asked, could we include spanking in our foreplay (him spanking me). has anyone tried it & liked it? - spanking scenes from movies

saw a movie with a thump in the love scene. My BF was really on her and asked if he could, in our previous games, he was careful not to hurt me. I said no, but I saw what he did. Now I think about it. They are tired of him? Any tips? Is it good to the right place?

4 comments:

Mona Elda said...

My friend likes spanking when we leave, it's really not so strange as it sounds and is incredibly exciting. I suggest at least try, especially if you're friend is madly in love with her, can you find that you, in turn, causes irritation.

Try it out. Have fun. And if you do not like to open with him, understand, and if not, then you should do something more serious in their relations to worry.

Anarchy said...

It feels very good to try a little light spanking to begin, if you want, and if you then try a little harder to find the correct pressure.

Caty P said...

I tried it and found more reallllllly really sexy! I was surprised that I liked it! but each his own!

Kennedy said...

Never heard of them has ... go for it.

Post a Comment