Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Motherboard Do Gateway Nv5927u Use Gateway Pc Motherboard Not Working. What Should I Do? HELP?

Gateway pc motherboard not working. what should i do? HELP? - what motherboard do gateway nv5927u use

Ok, so I had my computer with only a little over a year and a half. Suddenly one day it will not load and I have tried everything, including the appointment of a new adapter for it. So I got to see if the cat, and it is the motherboard, but luckily for me the drive was ok. I think ... * Pray * still ok, the guys say that the cost of the equipment for $ 700. soooo I might as well have just finished a new computer. But before you do ...... painful, expensive ....... Decision I just want to know. is that nothing can be done to save my poor team perhaps? or is it the gateway to something on my new computer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment